Monday, December 23, 2013

First submission to the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge

So I finally managed to get my first entry into the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge. This was a quick effort as for most of the week I was down in Moravia on work related training (spending Sunday on the train instead of painting at home).

My entry was a dark age priest and his "flock". This chap will actually represent a Saxon Pagan Priest for my Dux Britanniarum army. Really a fun set of rules that I can't recommend enough.
 
The figure is the Merlin character from Gripping Beast, his flock, all from Redoubt Miniatures. This little entry gained me 73 points. Now only another 927 points to go... :-( 

5 comments:

  1. Excellent paintjob, love what you did with the clothes, the face and the beard...great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed.It's very simple, but the results are more than visible. Nice piece.

    Cheers

    Seb

    ReplyDelete