Friday, February 28, 2014

British AWI Casualties for the Analogue Challenge

So here are a few pictures of my recent entry into the bonus round of the Analogue Hobbies painting challenge. These are all from the Perry Miniatures plastic box set of British Infantry for the American War of Independence.

 
 These were figures which I wasn't sure how to use, until I saw a number of different blogs where people had used figures as casualty counters (usually with an insert for some dice). This always seemed a bit fiddly to me, so rather just paint the tally onto the base and turn the base according to the total. All figures are 4 to a base, so it's a very easy way to keep track, and when to remove bases. I do hope you like them.










4 comments:

  1. Very nice, but you don't even need numbers. Feet facing unit = 1 hit, head facing unit = 3 hits, either side facing unit = 2 hits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete